Get up to 3% cash back rewards and enjoy multiple benefits with this credit card!
SoFi Credit Card – Your customer-friendly credit card – No annual fee
Finding a good credit card might seem hard nowadays. But your search is over! Meet the SoFi Credit Card, designed to help you save, invest and pay debt. It charges no annual fee and offers up to 3% cash back that can be redeemed as Bitcoins or Ethereum!
The SoFi Credit Card boasts attractive cash back rates, fee-free convenience, and unique crypto redemption, making it a contender for your wallet. Great perks, isn’t it? In addition, you can easily manage your account through SoFi mobile app! And there is more! Let’s what else this credit card will offer you!
You will remain in the same website
SoFi Credit Card: Cash Back Champ with a Crypto Twist
The SoFi Credit Card takes aim at your wallet with promising perks and competitive rates. Let’s see if it hits the bullseye or misses the mark:
Cash Back Bonanza:
- 2% unlimited cash back on all purchases: Fuel your wallet with straightforward rewards that never expire.
- 3% cash back boost for a year with a SoFi checking or savings account direct deposit – a sweet welcome bonus!
- Crypto redemption: Ditch points, embrace coins! Redeem your rewards for Bitcoin or Ethereum, adding a tech-savvy twist.
No Fee Feast:
- Say goodbye to annual fees: Keep more of your hard-earned cash in your pocket.
- Foreign transaction fees? Not here: Travel worry-free without getting stung by overseas charges.
Extra Security and Perks:
- Cell phone protection: Breathe easier knowing your mobile device is covered.
- Mastercard ID theft protection: Guard your identity with robust security features.
- World-elite Mastercard benefits: Access airport lounges, travel insurance, and other exclusive perks.
- No introductory APR period: You’ll start accruing interest immediately on carried balances.
- Limited rewards availability: Some bonus offers might be exclusive to certain cardholders.
To apply for the SoFi, you must be at least 18 years old, have a physical U.S. mailing address, and have a valid Social Security Number. Also, SoFi requires a minimum credit score of 670.
You can use your SoFi Credit Card anywhere. It can be used for purchases in the U.S. or in other countries where Mastercard is accepted. Also, you can make in-person or online purchases with your physical or virtual credit card.
Yes! A hard credit pull is part of the application process for the SoFi Credit Card. Therefore, it can impact your score. However, you can pre-qualify and see which offer you’ll be eligible for without hurting your credit score!
To help you make the best decision, we have another great credit card option available for you. Meet Petal® 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card! It charges no annual fee and offers up to a 1.5% cash-back reward on purchases!
Also, it accepts applicants with lower or no credit scores and offers a fast and easy application process. Learn how to apply for this credit card in the next article!
Truist Mortgage review: rates, terms and more
Compare this lender’s main details on this Truist Mortgage review. Enjoy $500 off on closing costs and a rate discount.Keep Reading
Cheap Air Transat flights: flights with prices from $39.99!
Find out how to get Air Transat cheap flights! Find multiple deals and promotions to help you fly on a budget! Keep reading for more!Keep Reading
Ally Bank Mortgage review: Everything you need to know before applying
In this Ally Bank Mortgage review, learn every detail and compare rates, terms, pros and cons to see if it’s right for you!Keep Reading
You may also like
PNC Bank Mortgage review: Learn about its details before applying
If you need a bank to help you pay your mortgage or refinance, read our PNC Bank Mortgage review to learn more!Keep Reading
How can your credit score impact your mortgage rate
Learn how your credit score and mortgage rate relate. This post will cover how a credit score work and how to improve it to get better rates.Keep Reading
Learn how to apply for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Find out if you can apply for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)! Get up to 60 months of assistance for you and your family!Keep Reading