Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Credit Card full review
Get nearly 2 years of 0% intro APR and no annual fee with The Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Credit Card. Want to know more? In this full review we cover fees, benefits, its pros, and cons.
Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Credit Card: One of the longest 0% intro APRs in the market
Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Credit Card is a great option for anyone who is new with credit cards or needs more purchase flexibility.
Also, the credit card offers almost 2 years of 0% APR for purchases and qualifying balance transfers. But is it right for you? Keep reading this article to find out if it’s worth it.
|690-850 (Good – Excellent)
|15.24% – 27.24% variable APR for purchases and balance transfers
0% intro APR for 18 months (valid for the date of account opening
All you need to know about the Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card
Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card starts by offering a unique feature. A generous 0% intro APR during 18 months from account opening on both balance transfers and purchases.
You can extend your 0% APR for up to 3 months. Therefore you must make on-time minimum monthly payments during the introductory and extension months.
Certainly, this card will give you a lot of time to pay your debts or finance a large purchase. But despite the extra-large intro APR period, it has no welcome bonus or ongoing rewards.
Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card details
Balance transfer cards usually won’t give you great features. But there still are great things to be considered. So let’s check the pros and cons of the Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Credit Card.
- You get up to a 21-month 0% intro APR for purchases and qualifying balance transfers;
- $0 annual fee;
- Cell phone Protection up to $600 in the event of damage or theft when paying your monthly phone bill with your card;
- Get Zero Liability protection to protect yourself from unauthorized transactions that are made to your card;
- With Roadside Dispatch, get 24/7 on-demand emergency roadside assistance for towing or locksmith service;
- Get cashback while shopping, dining, or using your credit card with My Wells Fargo Deals.
- No welcome bonus or rewards on spending;
- Foreign transactions incur a 3% fee per transaction;
- For balance transfers, you will be charged an intro fee of either $5 or 3% of the total amount of each transfer. After 120 days, the fee will increase to 5% for each transfer.
What is the credit score necessary to apply?
Like several balance transfer cards, the Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Credit Card requires a good-to-excellent credit score. Consequently, you must have a FICO Score of at least 660.
Learn how to get the Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Credit Card
Applying for this credit card is as easy as it seems. You can carry out a prior credit analysis online. Want to know more? Check out the next post and join the Wells Fargo Reflect℠ Card.
About the author / Beatriz Vieira
Supplemental Security Income (SSI): discover the benefits of qualifying for the program
Read on and learn about Supplemental Security Income! Ensure financial assistance to help you pay for your basic needs!Keep Reading
Mortgage lenders vs. banks: which one should you choose?
Mortgage lenders vs. banks. Which one is better for you? Here’s a breakdown of the pros and cons of each to help you make the best decision.Keep Reading
You may also like
Mr. Cooper Mortgage review: rates, terms and requirements
If you’re looking for a mortgage or refinancing, check out Mr. Cooper Mortgage review! Enjoy Mr. Cooper’s Zero Dollar Move program!Keep Reading
Cheap flights and airfare deals on Kayak: overnight flights from $29.99
Learn how to find cheap flights at Kayak! Get flights from $29.99 and make the most of your next adventure! Let's go!Keep Reading